The 2017 SHE Conference is returning for the third year and will be the largest celebration of women’s entrepreneurship in Cambodia to date. This year’s theme is focused on women’s participation in the formal economy, and the ways we can leverage women’s economic participation through entrepreneurship.
Click here for the event link!
The conference is set to be an inspiring and thought-provoking day filled with:
– Keynote speakers covering topics on women’s inclusion in the formal economy
– Workshops on a range of business topics, delivered by Khmer facilitators
– SHE Marketplace (an exhibition of women’s businesses from SHE graduates and non-graduates)
– Live pitches from female entrepreneurs for small cash and in-kind prizes to help scale their businesses
– A performance by ‘New Cambodian Artists’
All workshops sessions, pitches and speeches will be delivered in Khmer, however English translation will be available.
Early Bird: 26th September – 20th October
Full Price: 21st October – 27th October
SHE Members: Free
Early Bird Ticket: $2.50
Groups (5 people) Early Bird: $10.00
Student Ticket: $2.00
Full Price: $5.00
Group (5 people) Full Price: $20.00
We invite SHE graduates and non-graduates to reserve a stall in the SHE Marketplace. It is an excellent opportunity to promote and sell your products or services to over 200 people. The Marketplace is free for SHE graduates and $25 for non-graduates. To reserve a stall, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October 2017.
Contact us this number for more information: 085 578 378/010 354 605.