SHE runs regular small workshops and information events in Phnom Penh for existing and aspiring entrepreneurs. Our largest event is the annual SHE Conference, which brings together more than 100 people to promote and celebrate female entrepreneurship in Cambodia.
The SHE Conference
The SHE Conference is SHE’s largest event, held annually in October. This free event is designed to be accessible for current and aspiring female entrepreneurs in Cambodia, and brings together 100 people to promote and celebrate women’s entrepreneurship.
The event includes:
- Inspiring Khmer female speakers
- Workshops on a range of business topics, delivered by professional business coaches and Khmer facilitators
- Exhibition of women’s businesses and their products
- Live pitches from female entrepreneurs for small cash grants to help start or scale their business
The SHE Conference has been delivered annually since 2015, with the support from generous sponsors and professional Coaches from the International Coaches Federation Australasia.
To find out how you can attend, get involved in, or sponsor this year’s SHE Conference, contact us today!
The SHE Membership Club
The SHE Membership club is an opportunity for women to connect, learn and share about business through regular workshops and information sessions.
- Attend monthly workshops and information sessions on a range of topics, such as how to register a business, managing wellbeing, social media marketing for business, and more.
- Networking opportunities
- Become a part of the SHE community: join the private Facebook group for members, promote your business, and find out about other events and opportunities
Annual membership costs:
- Student: $15
- Standard: $25
- Couples: $30
To find out how to become a member, contact us today!